Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex
From: "Larry Banks" <larryb.w1dyj@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2014 10:47:32 -0400
Thanks Steve.

This is probably the best way to ameliorate the issue I have seen. In fact, given that physical protection is my only concern, many 1/4" holes would be best.

Unfortunately, our back yard is VERY wet -- in fact we have ducks in it in the spring! (Too bad it's not salt water...) Of course, during the spring I need not worry about freezing. And it would probably help during the winter when the spring runoff has not yet inundated our yard.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

-----Original Message----- From: Steve Gorecki VE3RX