Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex

To: towertalk@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex
From: Patrick Greenlee <patrick_g@windstream.net>
Date: Sun, 11 May 2014 13:18:30 -0500
Grant, PVC S&D (Serer and Drain) pipe is also available in 3 inch. I have both 3 and 4 inch in service as conduit. You do need to be a little more cautious when back filling over S&D as it is more subject to rock damage and the like. In this region both Lowes and Home Depot have the 3 and 4 inch for less than the price of sched 40 PVC water pipe and since I'm not pressuring the conduit I go for the savings. The S&D has some nice sweep L's which I like for ease in pulling cable.

73,

Patrick NJ5G