Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex

To: "Paul Christensen" <w9ac@arrl.net>, <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] Buring Bury-Flex
From: "K0DAN" <k0dan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:52:23 -0500
I've run LDF Heliax direct-buried numerous times, no problems after 20+ years. You don't want splices, and you don't want the connectors buried. If you are careful and don't damage the exterior coating, you will be fine. The stuff is extremely rugged, not sure it's specifically rated for direct burial but a lot of commercial 2-way shops have done just that over the years. That's been my experience anyway...YMMV.

73
dan
k0dan

-----Original Message----- From: Paul Christensen