Re: [TowerTalk] UV resistant wire ties

To: "n2ic@arrl.net" <n2ic@arrl.net>, "towertalk@contesting.com" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] UV resistant wire ties
From: Wayne Kline <w3ea@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 13:35:25 -0400
Hi Steve

  I have used Panduit & Tomas Bates  with success .
I am also a belt and suspenders type.... with my installations.  so a three
wrap of Scotch 33 goes over top
for  piece of mind  :)   .
  We don't have the UV you get in NM but some of the harness and phasing lines
have been in place 25 years
and I worry about the COAX more  !

YMMV   Wayne W3EA