Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file

To: "'Lizeth Norman'" <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file
From: "John Lemay" <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 19:48:03 +0100
The vertical elements are all shifted along the boom relative to the
horizontal ones. Therefore a vertical and horizontal element which are
adjacent to one another are not necessarily a "pair" and will be different
lengths (or in some cases the same - to really confuse the issue).

Does this help to explain the anomaly you are seeing ? Do study the
dimension sheet very carefully before cutting anything - it's so awkward
sticking all that swarf back on again !

John G4ZTR