Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file

To: John Lemay <john@carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] More from the M2 antennas quality control file
From: Lizeth Norman <normanlizeth@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 14:52:35 -0400
John,
I wish it did. Believe me when I tell you that all angles were
covered. When I say "pair" I mean the like sized elements in V and H,
. Did pay attention to the details. As you say, this is tricky, with
many places for error.

Feel free to check out the pics. They show all 21 pair (same size
mistake on both!) of elements and their actual sizes versus what they
should be.

No mistakes (on my end) about it.

Norm n3ykf