Re: [TowerTalk] cell phone antenna on ham tower?

To: "'W2RU - Bud Hippisley'" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>, "'tower'" <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cell phone antenna on ham tower?
From: "Gene Smar" <ersmar@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2015 19:12:28 -0400
Donna:

     On the other side (the carrier's) of the coin, they'll probably want
24-hour access and a commercial power source as heavy as, or heavier than, your
home's, plus a BAG (.... Generator.)    Your insurance agent may want an
increased premium for the commercial operation on your property.

     I've driven past cell towers on private property around here (DC area) but
they were on large farms away from population centers.

     Caveat Amateur.

73/88 de
Gene Smar  AD3F