Re: [TowerTalk] cell phone antenna on ham tower?

To: n4zkf <towertalk@n4zkf.com>
Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] cell phone antenna on ham tower?
From: Big Don <bigdon39@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 03:47:37 -0700
Even with the potential hassles mentioned, when cell tower folks come
around lusting for your tower, it is still a Golden Opportunity.

We tested their level of desperation. When the Cell Guys knocked on our
door, we just told them they could have the entire property, house-tower
and all, for an amount we proposed which was about 3X what it was actually
worth as private real estate. (Hoping they were particularly flush with
investor cash and hard-up for available siting)

They politely declined but YMMV....
Nothing ventured.....

GL 73      Don  N7EF