[VHFcontesting] Pre-contest skeds

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Pre-contest skeds
From: dross@sirinet.net (Donald M. Ross)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:06 2003
George makes a pretty good point about contest activity.

What has your local group done about increasing the numbers of logs
submitted?

For the Jan 02 contest, the Lawton group not only gave classes and loaned
equipment (as I'm sure many of you did), but we also turned in the new guys
logs to the ARRL for them and gave out participation certificates at the
local club meeting.  Bottom line - 13 logs instead of the usual 5.

We're still looking for more ideas, so send us some if you have any.

Don, NL7CO/EM04