[VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers
From: w2ev@arrl.net (Ev Tupis (W2EV))
Date: Sun Jul 20 23:31:13 2003
Warren Walsh wrote:

> > > I'm not passing judgement, just questioning the validity of this mode for
> > > use by SINGLE-OP class.  I have no problem with it for Multi-Op or for
> > > Single-Op ASSISTED!
> >
> >The ARRL Contest Desk disagrees with your position.  I believe them.
>
> Maybe the ARRL Contest Desk needs to look at this again...

Ahh.  I knew it would end like this, but I allowed myself to get sucked back in
anyway.  Shame on me, and my appologies to the list.

QRT on this thread.

For those who are willing to look beyond the ordinary and able to look at new
ways to have fun with VHF Contests, take a look at The BEACONet Project.
Website below.

Ev, W2EV
http://www.BEACONet.org         <-- Now with links for dial-up folks
follow the hyperlinks for CU2QSO