[VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers
From: w2fca@capital.net (Frank Ayers)
Date: Mon Jul 21 18:10:50 2003
Hi all
What about when a logging program already has the information for the
exchange?
For example, one could load a program up with the FISTS #, name, and state
of all the current fist members. During the contest, all you would have to
get is my call, and the exchange would fill in with "Frank NY 9109"
automatically. Granted, there are some whose name used is not their given
name (A guy who uses "Gator" comes to mind) but it's much easier to correct
the few that are different than to copy all of them.

Frank
W2FCA
FN22wu