[VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] REMINDER:CQWW VHF Contest and CU2QSO Pioneers
From: mcw1wjw9@optonline.net (Warren J. Walsh)
Date: Mon Jul 21 06:28:45 2003
At 09:36 PM 7/20/2003 -0400, David A. Pruett wrote:
>Is anybody on this reflector enjoying this private conversation between
>W2EV and K2BM on this topic?
>
>Does anybody on this reflector care?
>
>How about taking this private, please?
>
>Dave/K8CC

Hi Dave,

I'm sorry but I don't think this is a private conversation.  I have
questions about this mode for Single-Op use and wanted information.  I
think that the VHFContesting email list is the PROPER forum, since this
pertains to VHF Contesting!  I also think that we need more VHF Contesters
to weigh in on this subject.  Since you're a WELL KNOWN and RESPECTED
contester, what's you opinion on this subject?

73
Warren - K2BM