Re: [VHFcontesting] poll

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] poll
From: "Jim Forsyth" <mail@jimforsyth.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 18:15:49 -0800
Well I guess you could level a similar allegation against me. I made a
deliberate decision to operate from my home QTH in California instead of
moving somewhere back East where I could work a lot more stations.

Your assertion is absurd and once again you are incorrect. They made a
deliberate decision to go to a place that much study had revealed would make
it possible to visit the greatest number of grids during the contest period.
Nobody is under any obligation to operate from a high population density
area.

It is clear that you are hell bent on denigrating the N6NB rovers and it is
equally apparent that you feel no need to employ factual information when
doing so.