Re: [VHFcontesting] where we need the security

To: Ray J <Ray@w9ray.org>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] where we need the security
From: "Mike (KA5CVH) Urich" <ka5cvh@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:09:00 -0600
On Sat, Jan 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Ray J <Ray@w9ray.org> wrote:

> Laughable.. the ARRL is nothing more than a big amateur radio club, you
> think they can do anything against the likes of billionaire companies
> like Sprint, AT&T, or others, if they want some of our frequency
> allocations that we hardly use.

Mike wrote

Thank you so much.  Soooo many people don't realize that the League at
the root is nothing more than a very large club.  Yes it does much
more than any local club does.  And yes that is our only real advocate
with the FCC.  But it is still just a club.

--
Mike Urich, Liberty Czar
http://ka5cvh.com

Life is hard, church shouldn't be!