Re: [VHFcontesting] where we need the security

To: VHF Contesting Reflector <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] where we need the security
From: Zack Widup <w9sz.zack@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 10:27:19 -0600
You may look at it as a big amateur radio club, but it IS an organization. A
club or organization is usually formed to do some things the members by
themselves cannot easily do.

How many of you have contributed to the ARRL's Spectrum Defense Fund?
Lawyers and lobbyists cost MONEY, and the spectrum defense of the ARRL is
going to be as effective as what they can manage with funds. If you really
care, and if you haven't donated, please do so. It's not like they are
embezzling or squandering the funds.

If someone has a better idea, start collecting funds. You're going to need
them.

73, Zack W9SZ