Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagi vs Moxon

To: vhf contesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Yagi vs Moxon
From: Dan Evans <k9zf@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 06:19:13 -0700 (PDT)
Everyone agrees this is the Saturn 6.  It is likely an original, as it appears
very old.  But hey, it was cheap enough so I grabbed it :-)

Thanks to Harry, W0BL, for pointing out the 12.5 ohm impedance.  It didn't come
with a matching section, so it looks like I will need a 4:1 balun to feed it...

73 all,
Dan

--
K9ZF
Amateur Radio Emergency Service, Clark County Indiana. EM78el