Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Proposal for a combined 10 Meter & 6 Meter Cont

To: les@highnoonfilm.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, n1lf@highnoonfilm.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Proposal for a combined 10 Meter & 6 Meter Contest
From: Vhfrover via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:41:25 -0400
 I would be in favor of a combined 6 and 10M contest as long as it would NOT
diminish the existing annual December ARRL 10M contest in any way.  The
existing 10M contest is very popular and I have enjoyed participating in it
with my portable setup from one of the local rover hilltops.  A combination 6
and 10M contest might even pull some of the HF contest operators to use the 6M
position on their rigs.

73, Mike WB8BZK