Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Proposal for a combined 10 Meter & 6 Meter Cont

To: les@highnoonfilm.com, vhfcontesting@contesting.com, n1lf@highnoonfilm.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Proposal for a combined 10 Meter & 6 Meter Contest
From: Rhinosix via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 12:55:58 -0400
I would support a 10 and 6 meter contest using grids. Also a VUCC type award for 10 meters. Anything that will increase activity on these bands as we look into the back side of this solar cycle. Any one know whats happening with the QRZ.com founders 4 meter band proposal? How about a cross band award for 6 meters and 4 meters. I figure Canada will have 4 meters before we do.
Jerry  W2JCN