Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Proposal for a combined 10 Meter & 6 MeterConte

To: Dave Olean <k1whs@metrocast.net>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] ARRL Proposal for a combined 10 Meter & 6 MeterContest
From: Michael Clarson <wv2zow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2014 13:40:28 -0400
I'd love to see a combo 10-6 contest. I agree with Dave that is should NOT
be combined with the ARRL 10 Meter contest, but I also think it should be
run VHF style. Grids for the exchange, and, one is allowed to work stations
ONCE per band, any way possible. Mixed mode allowed, and no "2 points for
CW, 1 point for phone" as is done for many HF contests that run CW and
voice at the same time.  --Mike, WV2ZOW