Re: [VHFcontesting] Want to run the bands on FT8?

To: kdcarlso@gmail.com, beamar@aol.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Want to run the bands on FT8?
From: John Young via VHFcontesting <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2020 22:15:03 +0000 (UTC)
Dave

Great point.  That is exactly why using free text to request the QSY and give
the freq is so useful.  Not all regions use the same watering holes.

Having someone meet you there gets more important as you work up the bands.
The software gives the bearing so as you go to 144, 220, 432 and on up the beam
narrows but you are spot on and ready to add the multiplier and higher QSO
points.

73
John
KM4KMU