Re: [VHFcontesting] Want to run the bands on FT8?

To: Buddy Morgan <beamar@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Want to run the bands on FT8?
From: Jim Worsham <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2020 19:38:46 -0400
I want to second that XXX.174 is a perfectly reasonable VHF, UHF, microwave
frequency for FT8. I wish we could have a do over on 6 meters but I know that
ship has sailed. On 50.313 the SWR on my beam is over 2 and my amplifier will
not load into it. I guess I will have to buy a tuner. Anyone out there got a
tuner they want to sell that is rated for 1 Kw on 6?

73
Jim, W4KXY

Sent from my iPad