Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog
From: n4gi@tampabay.rr.com
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 13:04:24 -0400

From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>

> Non-Serious CW Contest WL users may not fully understand
> the
> benefits of this jewel.  It is indeed *very* important!!!

Hmm. I would swear that I've been serious in a least a couple contests
over the last 8 years I've been using writelog.  Guess not, though, as
I don't fully understand how important this "jewel" is.

Say, what do I have to add to the .ini file to make the Auto-CQ come on
if I get up to go to the sandbox???  I've printed out the help files
twice, and it's not there.

73,
Blake N4GI