Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog/Very sweet

To: <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog/Very sweet
From: "Jay Schwisow" <jay@kt5e.us>
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2005 18:16:28 -0500
I have used this feature and it is very sweet.  As the calling station is
sending his call you are typing it in.  If you are quick on the keys as I am
you pause before hitting the magic letter(auto send at 3 or 4).  Yes - it
has gotten me but ESC stops sending instantly.

Basically, you have to hear the whole call before the sending starts or you
will step on the sending station but the sending starts while you are
finishing typing in the call.  This saves a little time on each Q.

I too want this in WL with the same functionality as in TR.

Jay - KT5E