Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog

To: writeLog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Start Sending Now feature in Writelog
From: "Barry " <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:25:39 -0000
I do it all the time.  It's second nature now.  Suppose DL1XYZ
answers my CQ.  After I type the X, I hit INS, then continue typing
the call.  It allows me to save maybe 200 msec in responding.

Even better, when I am running, I turn on the "Enter sends exch/QRZ"
function using the menu in the Entry Window, then I simply hit
"Enter" after the X, without needing to reach over to the INS key.

INS is really a poor choice, being off the main keyboard.  Think
about remapping the ; or ' key to function as INS.
73,
Barry W2UP