Re: [WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem

To: "writelog@contesting.com" <writelog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem
From: Don AA5AU <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2016 17:47:57 +0000 (UTC)
I have been able to successfully install the MMTTY plugin on my Windows 7
machine with first WL V11 installed, then with WL V12 installed. The initial
problem was that I did not have MMTTY installed on the computer I was trying to
run the plug-in on. After installing V11 and the plug-in, I uninstalled the
plug-in and V11 and installed V12, then re-installed the plug-in and it worked
fine.
Joe (K0BX), make sure MMTTY is installed. If it is, then I wonder if it needs
to be installed in its default location which is C:\Ham\MMTTY (I don't think
so).
73, Don AA5AU