Re: [WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem

To: Wayne <support@writelog.com>
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem
From: joeduerbusch <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 16:19:51 +0000
Hi Wayne, nice to hear from you.
This not a big deal, I am just an old RTTY'er who likes to see/hear the
characters go out together, like with my Model28ASR.

My feedback was why the MMTTYPlugin throw the error message, "Can't find
Writelog"?  To me this would seem to be a "PATH" error..  It would be nice
to trace back the error message to the source code and find the logic
behind it.

I just did a test this morning, using MMTTY.ocx I sent my call twice "K0BX
'K0BX".  Each time I sent my call, the text showed up on the screen before
the 1st character was sent.
Then I switch to the Plugin MMTTY, I sent the same text, this time, they
were transmitted at the same time, both the screen and the transmitted
output was in-sync.

This is just what is happening.  This is not a complaint, just a bit of
feedback.

l having been using WL since you showed me the addltion of RttyRite to WL
at Dayton in the RTTY Hospitality Room.(late 90').

73 Joe K0BX

#1 Honor Roll Mixed
Honor Roll Phone
Honor Roll CW