Re: [WriteLog] Rigexpert TI-8 issue

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] Rigexpert TI-8 issue
From: Thom <ki8w@ki8w.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016 17:53:00 +0000
Well I have spent 2 days on this problem and I am at my wits end. I simply cannot bring myself to believe that Writelog has changed so much since I last used it that it has become a living nightmare to get running.

I have tried everything that I can think of and followed a lot of suggestions made by others and there is one simple fact.

MMTTY works just great with my Rigexpert interface and NOT at all with Writelog.

It used to be that you set up MMTTY and Writelog would use the same settings providing a smooth install and use.

Not any more.

Time to explore other logging options but I am not getting my hopes up.

Thanks all.

Thom KI8W

"Living deep in the black hole of RF"