Re: [WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem

To: writelog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [WriteLog] MMTTYPlugin for Writelog problem
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <lists@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2016 15:10:24 -0400

It's been a while since I checked XMMT.ocx with Writelog.  However, I
*believe* a quick and dirty way to prevent it from dumping the entire
macro into the receive buffer at one time is to set MMTTY's "TX Port"
(MMTTY -> Option -> Setup -> Misc tab) for "Sound + COM TxD".

That will cause MMTTY to pace the output to the sound card even if you
are not using the sound card for transmit.

You can also use MMTTY to generate FSK (Port = None in Rttyrite) then
set the PTT & FSK port in MMTTY and engage pacing in MMTTY (click the
"USB Port" button on the "Misc" tab and select "C: Limiting Speed".
Again, MMTTY will pace out the data rather than dumping it all at once
into the RX buffer

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV