Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite
From: Richard F DiDonna NN3W <richnn3w@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 11:42:24 -0500
On 3/6/2013 11:16 AM, john@kk9a.com wrote:
His callsign is KF2O. Maybe he would have worked more stations last
weekend if he sent his call. I thought that DX participation was fantastic
in the ARRL DX Phone contest, even with the disturbed conditions.

John KK9A / W4AAA

How many times do we have to say this - not every contest has to be an everyone works everyone extravaganza.

ARRL DX, WAE, and All Asia do just fine letting everyone in the target area work everyone else.

73 Rich NN3W