Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why ARRL SSB Contest is Not My Favorite
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Mar 2013 14:03:05 -0600
Exactly, case in point State QSO Parties!

Like This weekend is the Wisconsin QSO Party
http://www.warac.org/wqp/wqp.htm

For a state QSO party, it is amazing the level of activity! It is like SS SSB weekend! And yet Wisconsin can work anyone and everyone non Wisconsin can only work WIsconsion stations.

Yet for a 7 hour contest,, logs with 700 to 800 Q's is not un heard of.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme