Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.
From: Igor Sokolov <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 21:36:58 +0500
IMHO It should stay. Several not so well equipped stations with operators who are unable to operate full 48 hours can share their resources and operate only part time and yet it feels like real M/M or M/S. It involves co-operation, tactics, strategy planning and amplifies the pleasure of contesting by the number of participating operators.

73, Igor UA9CDC