Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: jimk8mr@aol.com, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.
From: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2021 13:26:11 -0600
The same could be said about traditional M/M.  How many active callsigns
are you removing from the contest by consolidating them at K3LR and W3LPL
(in normal times)?

As I said earlier, I would not have operatedWPX if it weren't for the WW1X
opportunity.  I suspect the same could be said of others in the group.

Barry W2UP