Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or g

To: Barry W2UP <w2up.co@gmail.com>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] You gotta let me know, should M/M Distributed stay or go.
From: Courtney Judd <k4wi@k4wi.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2021 15:39:58 -0500
I wondered who WW1X was.... Friday evening 15 minutes before the start WW1X was calling CQ TEST on 28000.3.... at 0000 I gave them a call for my 001 and they gave me back 5nn 001 but 5 minutes later came back to my run freq on 28017 and worked me again with #004. They were really close to the band edge and seemed to be confused about the start time so seemed sorta strange! 73's Cort K4WI... NA4W in the test

Barry W2UP <mailto:w2up.co@gmail.com>
Wednesday, June 02, 2021 2:26 PM
The same could be said about traditional M/M. How many active callsigns
are you removing from the contest by consolidating them at K3LR and W3LPL
(in normal times)?

As I said earlier, I would not have operatedWPX if it weren't for the WW1X
opportunity. I suspect the same could be said of others in the group.

Barry W2UP

On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 10:13 AM K8MR via CQ-Contest <