Re: [TenTec] Question....way out there.....

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Question....way out there.....
From: Steve Berg <wa9jml@frontier.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 08:54:18 -0600
Thanks for posting this, Ron. My favorite radio is sitting there in the Service Department, and I am hoping that it will still be fixed, despite all the changes necessitated by the change in ownership. The new service rates are in line with what I used to have charged for my efforts when I worked at the local two-way shop. I just want it to be fixed.

I bought an Omni VII during the Fire Sale, and now wish that I had waited. I had the impression that the then owners were gutting the company and selling off what they could, and that was apparently the case. I too, am waiting to see what models the new ownership is developing.

73,

Steve WA9JML