[AMPS] 50~ vs 60~ ???

To: <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: [AMPS] 50~ vs 60~ ???
From: bjk@ihug.co.nz (Barry Kirkwood)
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:46:37 +1200
I am no guru on transformers, but would be surprised if 50-60 Hz shift
needed anything like 30% more iron for equal performance.
Is there someone on the reflector who has transformer design tables/software
that has primary supply frequency as a variable and can give us an answer?
73

end
Barry Kirkwood PhD ZL1DD
Signal Hill Homestay