Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Sundays
From: "Jim Jordan" <k4qpl@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 22:58:42 -0500
If you don't want to be bored in SS, don't want to fish out the pond in the first 6 hours, well, just go to QRP with a dipole or vertical. Guarantee you won't work them all in 24 hours.

OMG is SS all we got to talk about in February?

Don't we have some moans and complaints about ARRL DX which is coming up in just a few short days (cw)? AndWPX--why should a KZ5 be worth just as much for a mult as ZS3? And all these state qso parties. Surely there must be some complaints about them also.

73 w/TIC,

Jim, K4QPL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steve Sacco NN4X" <nn4x@embarqmail.com>