Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How many hours do SOAB entrants actually operate?
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2013 12:23:28 -0600
How about looking at the statistics for those major worldwide contests that are already 24 hours long, such as the IARU HF, and Russian DX ? What percentage of participants currently operate more than, say 22 hours ? I'm sure there is a reader of this list has access to that data. Are the "24 hour category" folks walking their talk ?

73,
Steve, N2IC