Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog

To: John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>, Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>, John Geiger <af5cc2@gmail.com>, Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Self-spotting explanation from CQWW blog
From: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2017 19:40:12 +0200
Allowing selfspots means CQing on the internet including twitter and Facebook
postings with an attracting picture, announcement "Now on 21250 beaming XYZ",
written in languages of the target area. It also means a competetive advantage
for those with the time, resources and skills for systematic CQing on the web -
other with RBN which spots everyone CQing on the band.

Defining allowed and not allowed channels of CQing on the web will not help
besides increasing traffic here.
73, Chris DL8MBS