Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such

To: "'R L Measures'" <r@somis.org>, <amps@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Amps] IM distortion and such
From: "Joe Subich, W4TV" <w4tv@subich.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 12:39:22 -0400
No, Will should have said "for minimum distortion at 1 KW PEP
input and class B service at 2500 Volts, the maximum plate
current at single tone ..."

There is no indication that 1KW PEP class B produces more or
less distortion that say 1500 W PEP in class AB2 at 3000 V
on the plate.  You cannot arbitrarily apply one set of conditions
to a completely different set of circumstances.

73,

   ... Joe, W4TV