Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?

To: <n2ic@arrl.net>, "CQ Contest Reflector" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Top Ten scores & 3830 postings?
From: "Georgens, Tom" <Tom.Georgens@netapp.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 11:16:25 -0700
I think it is unfair to question the accuracy or integrity of a log
solely because the results are not posted on 3830.  However, I do
consider it a breach of contest etiquette.  With the long lead-time to
published results, 3830 has greatly facilitated the ability to get rapid
feedback on one's performance, albeit preliminary.  To not post one's
score should not diminish a competitor's accomplishment, however, it is
a dis-service to rest of the competitors and reflects poorly on the
individual

73, Tom W2SC