Re: [CQ-Contest] May you work yourself at a remote?

To: "'Tom Haavisto'" <kamham69@gmail.com>, <w1ve@yccc.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] May you work yourself at a remote?
From: VK4TS Trent Sampson <vk4ts@outlook.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 07:31:21 +1000
Spirit of the contest

Plain and simple

If a multi op member worked the multi op and only chosen others I feel the
multi op should be DQd

As has been pointed out it is only a case of money before a station is setup
in all 40 zones -

Simple rule - A member of a multi op can only work from that station for the
contest. Members working themselves has to be a case of poor potty training.