RE: [Karlnet] Mistake in generating license

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Mistake in generating license
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 15:22:27 -0400
If you want a new key send an email to support@karlnet.com and request one.
Be sure to explain  the reason why you want one ie. wrong MAC, bad
equipment, etc.  An RMA # with the equipment is a help.

Of course you can call also.  The phone number is on my email and on the
website.  But if you call you WILL be asked to send an email or other
written proof.  This covers both you as a customer and Karlnet in case there
is confusion.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North