RE: [Karlnet] Mistake in generating license

To: <karlnet@WISPNotes.com>
Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Mistake in generating license
From: "Support" <support@karlnet.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 17:10:43 -0400
The site was written by a database guy that worked for a bank.  we made a
mistake of doing it in house and believe it or not we don't have any
expertise in websites.

We are going to revamp the website and the project has started.  In about 2
months it will be very nice with ordering online, credit card or POs, nice
graphics, more functionality.  I'm looking forward to it.

Doug Harman
KarlNet, Inc.
525 Metro Place North
Suite 100