RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card

Subject: RE: [Karlnet] Three different AP1000 keep loosing one card
From: "Kevin Knuth" <kknuth@karlnet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:20:54 -0500
Ben,

Please do report this ASAP to Tech Support at 614-822-0023 OR
support@karlnet.com

Kevin
____________________________________
Kevin R. Knuth
Business Development Manager
North America
Corporate Office: 614-822-5275 x130
Home Office: 260-424-9690
Cell Phone: 260-402-6086
Email: kknuth@karlnet.com
www.karlnet.com

This message is intended only for the use of the Addressee and may contain
information that is CONFIDENTIAL.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is
please notify us immediately and erase all copies of the message and its
attachments. Thank you.