Re: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 17:04:19 -0500
I've played with the bandwidth limiting in both 3.88 and 4.x.  It doesn't
seem to work very well.  If it set a user to 256K, they were getting like
80K.  If I set them to 290K, they got about 220K.  If I set them to say,
300K...they were getting around 500K.

I just decided to not use it.  Mikrotik works better, plus, I can see who is
using what.

-bob