Re: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] limiting bandwidth
From: "Bob Hrbek" <bhrbek@jagwireless.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 19:17:17 -0500
You know...to a large extent, it just doesn't seem to matter.  Even with 40+
clients on a single AP, (all 256k/256K) I just don't have problems.  Latency
stays low on the local network.

The Mikrotik router slows the data at the firewall.  Your network is only as
fast as the slowest link.   I'd use the Karlnet stuff but it isn't working
correctly for me so ....I found a different solution.

-bob