[Karlnet] Karlnet's WPBASE+, four interface board?

Subject: [Karlnet] Karlnet's WPBASE+, four interface board?
From: "Norm Young" <lists@applegatebroadband.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 22:14:49 -0700
Is this new board have two radio slots on it as well as two Ethernet?  I'm
looking at replacing using the second radio slot in our existing AP-1000
currently used as a backhaul with a dedicated device.  I was looking at just
using the RG/SR-4200 combo, but I have use for a second radio slot to
provide a link to another potential WIPOP.  Assuming the WPBASE+ supports 2
radios, what version of TC do I need to run on it to have access to both
radios?   SR-4X00?  (right)  Let me guess, I need to run a version of the
Base Station software.  <yikes!>

Heck, maybe I want to just run Lonnies StarOS on a low power SBC and use
some 802.11b/g radios on it?  It would undoubtably be much cheaper.  And
since both radios would be just doing PtP, probably work as well as TC,
especially if I use his polling mechanism.

Hmmm...choices, choices.