Re: [Karlnet] Which F/W?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Which F/W?
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 17:55:31 -0300
Hi there

don't bother, I was just curious because I'm new with Karlnet
(just installed my first licenses on field) and because
I usually downgrade 7.x firmwares to 6.16 to use the cards in linux.

so when you talked about this on karlnet, I wonder if it was an
engineering feature (like you said it is) or standard on it ;-)

Cheers
!3runo
from Brazil