Re: [Karlnet] Which F/W?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Which F/W?
From: "Bruno Lopes F. Cabral" <bruno@openline.com.br>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 18:44:09 -0300
Hi there

I noticed the problem (2) bellow on my setup, a bridged point
to point link between 2 RG1000s with Satelite 4.43k firmware

is there a changelog anywhere between 4.31 and up versions?

I wish to compare what changed to decide to downgrade or
wait a bit more Karlnet releases a new revision

Cheers
!3runo
from Brazil