Re: [Karlnet] Which F/W?

Subject: Re: [Karlnet] Which F/W?
From: Chris Conn <cconn@abacom.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:08:32 -0400
helio@compuland.com.br wrote:
On 9 Jul 2003 at 16:39, Chris Conn wrote:

We have found this to cause mild to severe retransmit
percentages in the base stations.  The simple fact of upgrading to 4.43K (and
therefore the radio card to 8.74) made all satellites jump from 0-0.5%
retransmits to 2.5-5% retransmits across the board.  Anyone else notice that
their retransmit counters are higher with 4.43K?

Yes, I noticed that... After the upgrade the retransmissons got higher.

Hello,

What magnitude of increase of retransmits was seen when upgrading to 4.43K on the base?

Thanks,

Chris